Phase II (Months 2-4)
Phase II (Months 2-4)
Therapeutic Community Treatment Model
111 Coconut Grove, Nicholasville Phase II up to 120 days.
Classes, Peer support, TCM, Volunteer/ Work
Phase II (Months 2-4) of Revive Life house is based on the Therapeutic Community Treatment Model for Residential Outpatient Treatment. This is done due to the need for continued support in early recovery while recovering from Addiction. This is based on the research that shows decreased cognitive functioning due to significant abstract impairment that impairs a person’s ability to appropriately process prior trauma that contributed to, or is an outgrowth of, their lifestyle while living as an addict. Our Phase 2 program gives them the time needed to move beyond these basic challenges and move into understanding their challenges and processing them appropriately. Our Phase 2 home is located at 111 Coconut Drive, Nicholasville, KY 40356.
Our Phase 2 program is comprised of the following:
– Client is not allowed to work while in the three-month phase of this program
– Volunteer hours in the local area as a give back to their community and understanding the concept of service and community. This is done through local agencies and churches (Manna Meals/ Homeless Shelter/ Thomson Hood Veteran Center)
– State Certified Peer Support Services 5 days per week, 3 hours per day
– State Certified Targeted Case Management 1x per week
– Evidence Based, Recovery Focused 1-2 hours of individual clinical counseling
25-30 hours of both internal and external recovery based activities that co-occurs while in Phase II (e.g. Morning Meetings, Book Studies, Every Mans Battle, 4 Recovery Meetings per week, etc.)
– No cell phone or electronics are allowed in program to ensure no distractions from treatment focus
– No vehicles are allowed
– Visits comprise of the following: onsite at 30 days; offsite at 60 days; weekend pass at 90 days; weekend pass once a month after that
– Phone calls: 2 per week – 15 mins per call.
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Target Case Management
- Peer Support Specialist
- Recovery Community Interaction