Phase I (30-45 Days)
In the Revive LifeHouse, residents will spend part of their time understanding and knowing that God cares for them and that He is for them and longs to have a relationship with them. Residents will come to know and learn what it truly means to belong to God and one another.
We focus a lot of what we do on our core value of being a Christ-centered program. However, we also know that there are equally important factors when it comes to treatment. That is why we offer the following services within our 16-bed facility.
The Mission of Revive Life House is to partner with individuals, families and communities to connect them to a Christ-centered, holistic long-term treatment center for men in Nicholasville. Our Vision as a faith-based, Christ Centered, vibrant organization, we are committed to delivering outstanding care with ongoing collaboration with our recovery-based community, valuing integrity and respect for those struggling with addiction. This is done under the umbrella Revive Ministries, a 4-point non-profit organization founded on directing people back to the Father’s heart through a missional movement.
Phase I (30-45 Days)
Short-Term Residential Treatment
101 Richmond Ave. 30-45-day BHSO
Phase I (30-45 days) of Revive Life house is based on the Short Term Residential Treatment Model. This is done to assist the client in receiving intensive clinical and recovery based treatment to ensure that they are successful and gain high momentum during their introductory time in treatment. Our Phase I program gives them the time needed to get past some of their initial cravings and overcoming many of the cues to use that often plague them during this time. This is done through a highly structured, loving and supportive environment that assists them in understanding the disease of addiction and moving forward into full sobriety.
Our Phase 1 program is comprised of the following:
- A typical Residential Inpatient week is comprised of 15 hours of clinical treatment weekly with an additional 25-30 hour per week of recovery based activities. Our Program provides each client with several hours of counseling per day, five days a week including: individual, group and family counseling, relapse prevention, communicable disease prevention, case management, and encouragement of the use of self-help groups.
- All clients participate in weekly recovery based groups to include Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Celebrate Recovery and additional self-help groups; they are required to attend these 5-7 nights per week, dependent on their schedules.
- All clients will participate in basic living exercised within the house to include helping with Head of Chores, Transportation and Preparing meals/ Kitchen Staff
- Family Counseling is encouraged during this time frame. All family members interested in visiting with a client is required to attend at least one family group session to be eligible to receive a visit with their loved one. Visits occur at: 30 days – 4-hour onsite visit; 60 days- 6-hour offsite visit; 90 days and later-one weekend pass monthly.
- Individual and Group Counseling with licensed clinicians
- Individualized Treatment planning
- Case Management
- Alcohol and Drug Education
- Medical Assessment and ongoing evaluations with our Nurse Practitioner
- Exercise Routine
- Transportation as needed
- Celebrate Recovery 12-Steps
- Family Program Sessions
- Discharge / Relapse Prevention Planning