In the Revive Life House addiction recovery program, residents will spend part of their time understanding and knowing that God cares for them,that He is here for them, and longs to have a relationship with them. Residents will come to know and learn what it truly means to belong to God and one another. We focus a lot of how we help our members on our core value of being a Christ-centered addiction recovery program. However, we also know that there are equally important factors when it comes to treatment. That is why we offer the following services within our 16-bed facility.
Phase I (30-45 Days)
Short-Term Residential Treatment
101 Richmond Ave. 30-45-day BHSO
Phase I (30-45 days) of the Revive Life House addiction recovery program is based on the Short Term Residential Treatment Model. This is done to assist the client in receiving intensive clinical and recovery-based treatment to ensure that they are successful, while gaining high momentum during their introductory time in out treatment program. The initial phase gives residents the time needed to cope with the initial cravings associated with recovery. We also strive to help our residents overcome many of the triggers related to substance abuse that often plague them during this time. This is done through a highly structured, loving, and supportive environment that assists our clients in understanding the disease of addiction, helping them move stridently towards full sobriety.
Revive Life House’s Phase 1 program is comprised of the following:
- A typical residential inpatient week with our recovery program consists of 15 hours of clinical treatment, with an additional 25-30 hour per week of recovery-based activities. Revive Life House provides each client with several hours of counseling per day, five days a week. This includes individual, group and family counseling, relapse prevention, communicable disease prevention, case management, and encouragement of the use of self-help groups.
- All clients participate in weekly recovery-based groups to include Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Celebrate Recovery, and additional self-help groups; they are required to attend these 5-7 nights per week, dependent on their schedules.
- Clients will also participate in basic living exercises within the house to include helping with chores, transportation, preparing meals and helping the kitchen staff in other various tasks.
- Family counseling is encouraged during Phase I. In order to be eligible for client visitation, interested family members must attend at least one family group session.
- Visits begin at and are restricted to: 30 days (4-hour onsite visit); 60 days (6-hour offsite visit); 90 days and beyond (one weekend pass per month).
The Mission of Revive Life House
Revive Life House addiction recovery program’s mission partners with individuals, families, and communities, connecting them to a Christ-centered, holistic long-term treatment center for men in Nicholasville. Our vision as a faith-based, Christ-centered, vibrant organization means we are committed to delivering outstanding care with ongoing collaboration with our recovery-based community. Revive Life House values integrity and respect for those struggling with addiction. We do this under the umbrella Revive Ministries, a 4-point non-profit organization founded on directing people back to the Father’s heart through a missional movement.
- Individual and group counseling with licensed clinicians
- Individualized treatment planning
- Case management
- Alcohol and drug education
- Medical assessment and ongoing evaluations with our nurse practitioner
- Exercise routine
- Transportation as needed
- Celebrate recovery 12-Steps
- Family program sessions
- Discharge/Relapse prevention planning